MetalScan, the metal particle counter (totalizer) for predictive maintenance
An innovative technology to ensure your systems maintain a high level of availability. Better than preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance prevents the problem from arising.
AN ECONOMICAL SOLUTION
Only a few hundred hours can separate the first signs of wear from a catastrophic failure resulting in equipment downtime and long, costly repairs.
MetalScan, metal particle detectors for predictive maintenance:
- Detects ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic particles,
- Installation kit for all types of wind turbines,
- Simple installation procedure,
- Real time detection of any multiplier damage,
- In-line installation before the filter,
- Wireless mobile connection or Ethernet.
- Allows the implementation of a corrective action before the problem arises,
- Reduces extensive repairs thanks to an early intervention.
kit disponible pour toutes les éoliennes
une solution économique
EXAMPLES OF KITS DEPENDING ON THE WIND TURBINE TYPE
MS3301 + Attachment kit
For Vestas V52
MS3115 + Attachment kit
For Nordex N80/90/100
MS3111 + Attachment kit
For Siemens SWT2.3
MS311 + Attachment kit
For Senvion MM82
WHY USE A METAL PARTICLE COUNTER (TOTALIZER)?
The wind turbine industry has to deal with problems that destroy multipliers. New designs have not solved all the problems. The user must manage this risk to limit major financial impacts.
The in-line detection of solid, ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic metal particles quickly identifies the start of wear. This early detection leads to the implementation of corrective actions to prevent irreparable and costly damage.
Counting metal particles is a more efficient, simpler and more economical solution than a vibration analysis.
For more information, please refer to the Gastops Wind Turbines website
You would like:
Get more information
on one of our products
Receive free advice
We deliver our best filtration equipment