Intervention on site – Decontamination and conversion to biodegradable oil
Keep your machines productive and save money!
DECONTAMINATION OF MACHINES ON SITE
With an operational drift or when components break.
What we propose:
- Diagnostic of your installation
- Price quotation for the decontamination
- Ensure the cleanliness level to be obtained
- Start-up assistance
- Check of the correct parameters in situ
- Delivery of a decontamination certificate
Découvrez comment nous procédons
For hydraulic oil, the oil is guaranteed in accordance with the number of hours indicated by PANOLIN without drainage (after our flushing) with an analysis per year (free) to validate 3 parameters:
- <5% of tramp oil
- Cleanliness level, ISO code <18/16/13 (code in line with the mechanical plays
of hydraulic components and in particular, proportional technology)
- Water content <0.1%
We also guarantee these conditions when we carry out hydraulic flushing with your machine returned ready to run. A Cardev filter is used to improve filtration and maintain this level of cleanliness during the service life of the machine.
During our work on site, we follow procedures that we specifically implement for each type of machine or industry.
Handling and restarting operations are carried out by experienced and trained technicians.
On site, we control the ISO code and the water content. The % of tramp oil is controlled by Panolin in a laboratory after the sample is sent to Switzerland. Within 15 days, you will receive an analysis and the conversion certificate for your machine (certificate of compliance).
Then we will show you how to take the annual sample and where to send it. A sticker will be applied to the machine when the service is completed identifying that your machine uses Panolin biodegradable oil.
Changing to Panolin with ID System Fluid, is the guarantee of a High performance hydraulic oil (exceptional life: at least 15,000 hours without drainage), a biodegradable certified machine and the longevity of components (no more breakdowns), thanks to our Filtration expertise.
CONVERSION TO BIODEGRADABLE OIL
A Flushing SERVICE partner with Panolin for more than 10 years now, we have acquired considerable experience in this field, allowing us to guarantee our work, our procedures and safeguard Panolin guarantees.
When we commit to take charge of your machine, we guarantee the fluid (extended life / current fluid) and we guarantee results in terms of the maintainability requirement of these oils.
machines converties en huile biodégradable par nos soins
heures sans vidange
de coûts en moins (lubrifiant, arrêt machine, casses composants hydrauliques, consommation carburant)
FLUSHING ON NEW INSTALLATIONS
The purpose of these Flushing operations is to remove the maximum amount of solid particles or carry out a complete decontamination of the installation hydraulic systems to obtain a level of cleanliness in line with the standards used (ISO4406, NAS1638 or SAE AS4059).
It is the hydraulic components that determine the levels of cleanliness to be reached.
Flushing (Rinsing: obtain a turbulent regime inside pipes, Reynolds N° >4,000 or V > 6 m/s) to “detach” solid particles due to the storage of circuits (pipes, hoses), to manufacturing (crimping and cutting hoses, welding and cutting rigid pipelines), and assembly (assembling components in environments which are not “clean rooms”)
Quels sont nos moyens ?
Our resources include:
- Depollution / flushing unit(s) with a certain flow to reach the turbulent regime.
- Mobile depollution / flushing units to fill the installation tanks (obtains the class 4-5 as per NAS1638)
- Fluid transfer unit 30 L/minute equipped with a filter 10µ absolute.
- Portable particle counter (type laboratory): expression of results on site in accordance with all standards,
- Portable laboratory for the microscopic analysis of oils,
- Flow / Pressure /Temperature recorder to validate flushing conditions,
- Set of unions and hoses to connect the various loops,
Découvrez comment nous procédons
The fluid used is generally that of the installation to avoid any miscibility and compatibility problems with other fluids. The latter passes by filters equipped with filter elements with an excellent Beta ratio (Efficiency) which guarantees the final level of cleanliness.
Once decontaminated, the circuits are re-installed on the associated components.
The times depend on the size of the hydraulic circuits, the level of cleanliness required, accessibility to the work site.
The final filling is also done via the filtration unit.
Reminder: New oil is typically dirty and can be one of the worst sources of particles and water contamination.
For ID System Fluid, a clean circuit can only be confirmed to be clean when the hydraulic circuit operates and the particles are counted at that time.
We usually propose to complete a finish filtration when the circuits start up to validate a clean hydraulic circuit in operation.
Several actuators are controlled during the operation.
Contrôles et validation
The establishment of a control ratio validating the level of cleanliness obtained, i.e. at least class 7 to 8 as per NAS1638,
Additional microscopic analysis to visually validate the condition of the fluid,
Flushing validation certificate with flow / pressure curves, (Turbulent regime achieved)
Le but de notre audit est...
quantify and qualify the pollution share on your hydraulic function by scanning the different phases of the assembly process of your machines.
Le but des prélèvements d’huile est ...
- evaluate the level of fluid contamination and express it as an image in terms of the standard (NAS 1638 or ISO 4406)
- understand the types of contaminants in terms of material,
- perform a diagnostic of the hydraulic circuit, appropriate filtration, in our case, state of the level of fluid cleanliness on all of the “route” taken by the oil from your 1,000 litre containers up to the plant outlet for your machines.
This audit aims to highlight the hot spots of a manufacturing process (oil storage, oil distribution, components storage, painting components, assembly, filling, starting the machine, tests, storage).
The level of cleanliness must be known and controlled for each of your machines to ensure your customers get a clean machine. The control is therefore one of the solutions to be implemented so that you can control this level of cleanliness.
Cliquez ici pour voir l'exemple d'un audit sur de l'huile neuve
New oil 68 cst in a 1,000 Litres (by sampling vacuum pump)
Result: Class 11 as per NAS1638 / 22/20/17 as per ISO4406
Observation: Particles from several origins: rubber, fibres, silica, paint. Blackish particles that may come from rubber or dust from the workshop. Shiny metal particles.
Interpretation: The pneumatic pump is not operating, the filter can no longer work properly! The oil analysed complies with what we usually observe. However the presence of metallic particles show the introduction of contaminants in the intermediate bulk containers which is not normal. Metallic particles have a very high abrasive effect.
The presence of silica is due to the introduction of this type of contaminants in the intermediate bulk containers. Warning, these particles present in air are also very abrasive.
Cliquez ici pour voir l'exemple d'un audit sur un flexible neuf
New 1/2” hose after it is cut with a saw
Result: Considerable amount of contamination.
Observation: The contamination is mainly from rubber, we even find shiny metal particles, silica and fibres
Interpretation: The rubber and metal particles can come from cutting the hose. From experience, we know that cutting a hose (rubber / metallic braid) produces contamination. Other particle come from storing hoses without protective caps, in the open air and near mechanical work areas.
We are perfectly aware that today, machinery / machine manufacturers are searching to increase the reliability of their products over all of the required disciplines (Mechanical, servo control – automation, hydraulic).
The share that after-sales problems represent of the overall cost of a machine can be very high. Hydraulic component technologies are continually evolving and bring a severity to the level of cleanliness of hydraulic oils and keeping them in used for the life of the machine.
Controlling the cleanliness in the Workshop guarantees a reliable and productive machine, preventing any problems during the one or two-year warranty period.
A complete audit of the plant will target weak points, highlight the various contamination sources and to implement technical resources in line with the required cleanliness level for hydraulic components. You have a status (or “kM 0”) for the oil and what it transports (solid, liquid or gaseous contamination) between its storage, its distribution on the machine, the machine start up and its availability for your customer.
FLUID CLEANLINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
For the training/raising awareness part, we are not approved trainers (it will come) but we can provide in the form or information/audit over one day:
- Presentation of hydraulic fluids, their subtlety, analysis and what to monitor
- Contamination in hydraulic circuits: their origins, the consequences, the precautions to take and the preventive and corrective actions,
- Benefits or not of drainage: technically what are the results apart from having put new oil (but not clean),
- Explanations on possible filtration technologies, the real efficiency of filters, removal of water (by filtration, by dehydration)
- The implementation on your installations with sampling and direct measurements on your site,
- How do you take a correct sample?
- Observation of the contamination with a particle counter and a microscope,
- Explanation of the measures to be implemented in your specific case
- Observation and Technical description of the equipment you have and understanding of their operation and breakdowns
The aim is raise awareness and give the keys to operators interested by these subjects and working with oils.
You would like:
Get more information
on one of our products
Receive free advice
We deliver our best filtration equipment